IS THIS YOU?
You live in an expensive market and investing in property feels impossible.
You've thought about investing outside of your local market, but have some doubts...
✖️ You're worried about being far away from your investment property
✖️ You don't know how to evaluate properties to determine cash flow potential
✖️ You're concerned about high interest rates and aren't sure if it's a good time to buy
✖️ You haven't figured out how to pick a profitable market to invest in
But you don't have to do this all by yourself.
This program helps you buy affordable properties. It provides coaching, support, and accountability. You can buy a property within 12 months.APPLY NOW
Imagine if you could...
- Invest in affordable properties in the next 12 months
- Feel confident as a long-distance landlord
- Generate a passive income over time
- Create a lasting legacy for your family
- Join a community of like-minded people
- Get direct coaching support when you run into challenges on your journey
Out of State Money
Are you ready to invest in your future?
This program helps you buy a rental property out of state with support and resources in a year or less.
You'll get access to:
✓ Updated A Beginner's Guide to Buying Your First Out of State Property course. It has 6 real-life case studies and 10+ modules including:
- How to Develop the Investor Mindset
- Advantages of Investing Out of State
- Getting Your Finances in Order
- Finding the Right Location
- Assembling Your Team
- Creative Financing Strategies
- How to Find and Analyze Properties
- How to Find Tenants
- Why You Should Consider a Lawyer
- The Truth about Property Taxes
✓ Weekly live group coaching calls and recordings for your convenience
✓ Direct support from me as you navigate the entire process — from research, to the closing table, to finding your first tenant
✓ A Beginner’s Guide to Find Your First Tenant course. You'll learn every step to find and place your first tenant.
✓You will receive bonus resources like a property walkthrough checklist and a list of regional banks in all 50 states. There is also a list of over 490 Real Estate Investor Facebook Groups organized by state.
✓ Lifetime access to course materials and a community of like-minded individualsI'M READY
How It Works...
Submit Your Application
This investing coaching program is for people who are ready to take action. You've done the research, you might even have your down payment saved up, but you need support executing.
I will be your coach and help you with everything, from closing to listing your property and more.
The first step to get started is to fill out an application to join the program.
The clarity call is an opportunity for us to talk about your specific goals and how I can help you reach them. My goal is to help you buy a property within 12 months.
Not everyone will find the program suitable. This call will help us decide if it's a good fit for both sides.
If we determine you're a great fit during the clarity call, then you're in!
Go through the course at your own pace. Join the weekly coaching calls where you'll be able to ask your specific questions and learn from others. And of course I'll be right there alongside you, guiding you through the long-distance investment process step by step.
This Workshop Is For You If...
- You're committed to putting in the work to buy a prop within 12 months
- You're ready to implement what you learn
- You want a passive income and know real estate is a long game
- You have a desire to create a lasting legacy for your family
- You're community oriented and want to achieve your goals alongside like-minded people
- You're ready to invest in your real estate education
IF WE HAVEN'T ALREADY MET...
I'm Sam Dolciné
In 2018, I sat down to review my retirement savings. Based on the future projections, I realized my savings wouldn't be sufficient for my needs. This realization prompted me to explore real estate as a more viable option.
As I set out to buy property, I quickly learned I couldn't afford anything in Los Angeles. That's when I discovered that out of state investing was an option and I spent the next year figuring out how I could make it work for me. I purchased my first property from 2,000 miles away and everything changed.
With ingenuity and hard work, I've begun building a portfolio of single-family homes in the Midwest and I want to help you do the same — whether it's single-family or multifamily, the Midwest or another market.